- Welcome to CYS
Child and Youth Services (CYS) provides programs and services for children of eligible military and civilian families. Within CYS you will find something to meet your children’s needs, including:
- Full, part time or hourly child care
- Before/after school care
- Programs for your middle school and teen youth
- Instructional classes
- Workforce preparation opportunities
- Sports and fitness activities
Today’s CYS programs, deemed a "model for the nation" by Presidential acclaim, continue to operate on these cornerstones:
- Quality – Child care is DoD-certified and nationally accredited
- Availability – Child care is available on- and off-post
- Affordability – Fees for various programs are competitively priced and affordable regardless of sponsor's income
- Accountability - To safeguard the Army's resources by efficient management oversight, good fiscal stewardship, reducing waste and protecting assets of programs and services to Soldiers and their Families.
- Registration and Forms
1. Make an Appointment at Parent Central Services
Parent Central Services is your one stop shop for access to all programs. This is where you will find the instructions and forms to enroll your children with CYS and to register for:
- Childcare: Child Development Center (CDC), School-Age Center (SAC) and Army Child Care in Your Neighborhood (ACCYN) community based center programs.
- Youth Program (Middle School and Teens)
- Parent Education
To streamline the process and save you time, review the instructions and complete the forms before making your visit to Parent Central Services.
To begin, stop by Parent Central Services or call for an appointment.
2. Complete Required Forms
Form 6 Weeks-5 years old 1st-6th Grade+ Required Annually Registration Checklist (.pdf) 1 per family N/A Health Assessment (.pdf) 1 per child N/A Yes Child Care Fees and LES (.pdf) 1 per family N/A Yes Shot Records (you provide) 1 per child N/A Yes
Immunization Schedule updated April 2013 (.pdf)
1 per child 1 per child Health Screening Tool (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes
3. Complete Forms If Applicable
Form 6 Weeks-5 years old 1st-6th Grade+ Required Annually Respiratory Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Special Diet (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Allergy Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Diabetic Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Seizure Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable
4. Bring Forms to your Parent Central Services Appointment
Our expert staff will complete your registration electronically and issue your registration card and password.
5. Enroll in Programs